25. September 2014

Beauty Detox Challenge: Inspiration (englischer Post)

Just read Kimberly Snyder's Blog and my attention was caught by this week's Beauty Detox Challenge which is all about inspirational words. Every day they pick an inspirational word and the challenge is to find a quote or a picture which reminds us of it. I really like this idea and decided to jump in this challenge right now!

So, today's word is INSPIRATION. For me the most important source of inspiration are my Travels. I love to explore new places all over the world. I get really inspired by visiting new places and meeting new people. Wether I am visiting big cities or going for an adventure trip it's all about the experience. You can get so much Inspiration from the different travel experiences you make. I think to be far from home and to see something totally new gives you more space and room to let your mind flow and to listen to your inner voice.

To give you a better idea of what really inspires me I went through the pictures of my recent travels and share my favorite shots here with you.

Ronda. Spain

Ronda is one of the most special Cities I ever visited because the city is located on a vertiginous rocky plateau and the old part of town is separated from the younger district by an almost 100 m deep gorge. It is really impressive!


Corsica, France



Corsica is for me one of the most beautiful islands in Europe. It has white beaches almost like in the Caribbean and on the other site there is the green and rough landscape. Corsica has really a lot to offer. 


Edinburgh, Scotland


Edinburgh is one of the favorite cities I visited in the last two years. It has a cool and special vibe and the people are really relaxed. Further on there are tons of cultural and historical things to explore and of course you can't miss out the Pups :-)


Lofoten Islands, Norway



This was literally one of the most beautiful and impressive places I ever visited. You have white beaches, rocky cliffs, a lot of green grass and it was really kind of overwhelming because of the huge variety of different impressions that you get there.


New York City, USA









































At the beginning of the Year I visited NYC and it was great. The coolest city in the world and I would love to go again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen